Planning a special occasion and looking for a quirky venue? We offer packages to suit all themes and celebrations from birthdays for all ages, bridal parties, anniversaries and engagements! Celebrate life with a christening, naming ceremony or baby shower, or remember a love one with a wake or memorial.
The Tetley is an independent venue and a cultural hub full of history as it resonates as one of the most iconic venues in Leeds City Centre. Each event space is flexible for different special occasions hosting from 5–150 people, we can provide packages to meet each celebration and budget.
The events team are on hand every step of the planning process from enquiry through to the actual event. They will ensure your event is to your exact requirements and can assist in arranging decorations and entertainment such as DJs, photo booths and even private tours of our art exhibitions – all part of our event planning services! Our in house caterers provide delicious Yorkshire food, with a wide range of beverage options such as quality ales.
Getting to The Tetley couldn't be easier as we are located next to a large car park, and a 10 minute walk from Leeds Train and Bus stations. We can also offer discounted hotel room rates for our clients.
- The beautiful Board Room is prefect space for private dining celebrations such as birthdays to baby showers and bridal parties. We offer a wide variety of in house catering options from three course dinners, sharing platter banquets and afternoon tea served with a glass of Prosecco to toast the occasion.
- The City Workshop is a bright and airy private space and a favourite amongst party bookings, especially children's birthdays and respectful memorials remembering a loved one.
- The South Bank Room is a versatile blank canvas where you can decorate the room as you wish, or we can also assist in arranging items such as bunting, flowers and tables centrepieces to give that wow factor! The event space is best suited for larger parties such as a birthdays, engagement and anniversaries where you can dance away the night under the twinkling festoons!
- Our Restaurant and Terrace has one of the best sunset viewings in Leeds City Centre, great for casual parties such as anniversaries, engagements and birthday celebrations which are perfectly suited for BBQ's, giant garden games and a glass of fruit Pimms!
- The Imperial Room has close access to the main bar, this room is great for family get togethers and a casual dining experiences.
Tea Party in the Boardoom. Image by Amy Heycock
Children's parties in the City Workshop. Image Amy Heycock
Celebrate at The Tetley, 2018. Photo Helena Dolby
Summer BBQ, 2018. Photo Helena Dolby