The Tetley is in Leeds City Centre, a 5-minute walk from Trinity Leeds, and a 10-minute walk from the train or bus station.
There are 10 secure bike stands to the right of The Tetley entrance.
Our nearest car park is RCP Parking on Sheaf Street, Leeds, LS10 1HD.
Rates are £4.80 for up to 5 hours or £7 all day.
Discounted car parking is also available at:
CitiPark Leeds Dock - Armouries Dr, Leeds LS10 1LE
To access the discounted rate of £5 download the CitiPark app, pre-book a minimum of 13 hours and enter the code TETLEY£5 (Please make separate bookings for each day you will be parking at the car park.)
Q Park Sovereign Square - Swinegate, Leeds LS1 4AG
You can book any parking packages from 3 hours up to 5 days and received a 20% discount by using the code TETLEY20
Please book directly with Q Park here
Hunslet Road now exit only
Please note as of June 2021, cars are no longer able drive to down Hunslet Road towards The Tetley from Meadow Lane. For vehicle access to The Tetley, please come via Crown Point Road.
Please note, our lift is currently out of service, meaning there is no lift access to our gallery spaces. We are working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please call us on 0113 320 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions about access.
There are toilets on all floors and accessible toilets on the ground and second floor.
A hearing loop is available for use on request at reception.
For information on group visits, please see here.
Free WIFI is provided throughout the building from #SCIFIWIFI
From Wednesday 21 July 2021
Planning a visit to The Tetley? Here's what you need to know if you're visiting us from Wednesday 21 July.
- Our team are going to continue wearing masks. We recommend visitors do the same but you won't be turned away if you aren't wearing one.
- The Tetley is a big space and we tend to have room for walk-ins but numbers are still limited, so we recommend you book your visit in advance if you can.
- The team are doing regular tests.
- In our Bar & Kitchen, table service continues and we ask that you don't go to the bar to order where possible.
- You're free to get up and socialise without having to stay at your table but we ask that you give other people space and be mindful when moving around the building.
The safety of our staff and our customers is very important to us so although we're lifting some restrictions we hope you'll understand why we're going to continue with some covid safety measures for the time being.
Covid Safe Visitor Guide
We're committed to keeping our visitors and staff safe.
Our team have been fully trained and we're proud to be part of the 'We're Good To Go' scheme, which means we've worked hard to follow government guidelines and have processes in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
If you'd like more information, all our covid safe guidance is available to read in this handbook.Read the Guide